(Updated with smaller size and spiral!)
Would you look at it... This elegant redstone creation is so simple, yet fully functional with features:
1. Beastly compact size of 1x9x8 ONLY without decoration and the activation lever!
2. Contains NO REDSTONE DUST! 0 performance drop for crap PC!
3. SPIRAL design with relatively FAST opening/closing speed.
4. If all pleases you not enough, this door is a STATELESS one, means you do not need any redstone power source to keep it open.
Like my previous gate/door creations, it is kinda perfectly tuned with some ingenious coincidences. It is NOT the smallest one AFAIK, but it might just solve your need if you need a door with spiral animation and bottom input position, also the 1 thick top is kinda friendly for castle gates or such.
It was not possible before the observer updates (I'm surely missed a lot since I've just started to play MC recently after many years), and maybe 2 years were passed from that so I believe someone anywhere else made something alike for sure, but I hadn't found a 3x3 door such slim and pretty by some time so I decided to make 1 myself for my new base in MC.
How to import by structure blocks (in vanilla MC):
- Please load it 3 TIMES!! by a structure block or you will see it broken, it is a bug in MC 1.14, or you have to fix it yourself according to screenshots (if it is still broken).
- If you use something like WorldEdit, I think it shall be fine.
~ Thanks to BSL shaders and Soartex resource pack for the amazing screenshots.
~ Please enjoy my creation and have fun with it in your games!
|If you load my creation with a structure block, make sure the positions of observer blocks look EXACTLY like the one in my screenshot after you load it or it will NOT work. It is a BUG in MC 1.14 and it is really annoying... If you are messed up and go rage at the thing, I'm sure I've already become mad cause of that before you do. So please just calm down, read, and fix it.
on November 19th, 2019 01:36 AM EST Reply