A Zeppelin style airship that can be flown using the Movecraft 3.1.32 (or later) mod for Bukkit. Shown here firing its side facing flaming arrow guns. This version has been upgraded and is now fully functional on the newest build of Movecraft. Including automatic weaponry, fuel burning, cruise control, and everything. I also added a fighter, a gunship, and 2 utility air-skiffs to the Destroyer's hangars so you can play around with those as well. I also replaced the wool tail with a hardened clay one. That was a critical vulnerability before, making it too easy to set fire to the ship.
This one is the second of the capital airships I have made. Like the larger Behemoth, it is heavily armed. Unlike the larger Behemoth, it can be easily moved without bringing your server to a crawl...
Main Bridge controls navigation and all forward facing weaponry.
All other weaponry can be controlled from the Bomb Bay, directly aft from the Main Bridge.
The Bomb Bay also has ladders leading to the Main Gun Deck, and the port and starboard Defensive Perimeter, where the machine guns are.
Lava Dispensers for arrow ignition is controlled by the button near the stairs along the Defensive Perimeters
Aft of the Bomb Bay is the Hangar bay with 4 hangars for smaller aircraft
Aft of the Hangar Bay is Crew Quarters and the Store Room.
1 x Forward facing main cannon
- Fired by the button on the ceiling of the main bridge, or by the button on the gun deck (NOTE: DO NOT USE WHILE MOVING)
- Fires 2 TNT charges per volley
- Configurable range
- Effective at breaking through capital airship armor exposing the flammable interior
2 x Forward facing rapid fire machine guns
- Can be fired by the lever inset into the wall of the main bridge
- Can be loaded with arrows for ground assault or fireballs for aerial combat
- When loaded with fireballs, effective for setting unarmored airships on fire
2 banks of 7 x rapid fire machine guns facing port and starboard
- Fired using the lever on the walls of the Bomb Bay
- Includes lava dispensers to ignite arrows (NOTE: DO NOT USE WHILE MOVING)
- Can be loaded with arrows or fireballs
1 Cluster bomb dropper
- Activated by the button on the red block in the middle of the Bomb Bay
- Drops 9 TNT bombs arranged in a circle, with 1 on a shorter fuse in the middle
- Middle TNT explodes mid-air, sending the others flying in all directions
- Causes massive destruction beneath the airship
Use these craft files for Movecraft, put them in the plugins\movecraft\types directory:
For the latest build of Movecraft to get all the features working, use this link to get the .jar file:
Finally, if you need help setting up Movecraft, use this tutorial: