I built several Ravager Mob Statues at both a 1 pixel : 1 block and a 1 pixel : 2 blocks scale.
First tried to recreate the texture as close as possible but I couldn't get the palette quite right and the ravager ended up looking more like a cow in color :D So I smoothed the texture a little bit and made it grayer.
I left both models in the world download with schematics for Litematica and WoldEdit.
The download also includes a printable 3D model as an .stl file.
Feel free to download and use the statues however you like, but please give credit if you do :)
Check out my Mob Statue Collection for more builds like this!
Infos about print and recording:
* Printer: Creality Ender 5
* Material: 1.75 mm white PLA that came with the printer
* Amount: 12.17 m or / 36 gr (says Creality Slicer)
* Temperature settings: 200°C extruder / 60°C bed (default)
* Profile: 0.15 mm per layer.
* Time: 7 h
* Camera: Raspberry Pi 2B+ with camera module
* Game Version: Minecraft Java Edition v1.14.4 with Fabric and Fabric API
* In-game footage recorded with Replay Mod
* Model exported from Minecraft with Mineways
|There are schematics for Litematica and WorldEdit in the download. I'm not sure if there is an easy way to convert those schematics into Schematica files. I can't seem to load the schematics I made with WorldEdit in 1.14 in version 1.12.||
on November 5th, 2020 01:49 PM EST Reply