Two ravager statues (1 pixel : 1 block).
First tried to recreate the texture as close as possible but I couldn't get the palette quite right and the ravager ended up looking more like a cow in color :D So I smoothed the texture a little bit and made it grayer.
I left both models in the world download with schematics for Litematica and WoldEdit.
The download also includes a printable 3D model as an .stl file.
Infos about print and recording:
* Printer: Creality Ender 5
* Material: 1.75 mm white PLA that came with the printer
* Amount: 12.17 m or / 36 gr (says Creality Slicer)
* Temperature settings: 200°C extruder / 60°C bed (default)
* Profile: 0.15 mm per layer
* Time: 7 h
* Camera: Raspberry Pi 2B+ with camera module
* Game Version: Minecraft Java Edition v1.14.4 with Fabric and Fabric API
* In-game footage recorded with Replay Mod
* Model exported from Minecraft with Mineways