|Rating||Rated 4.4 from 179 votes|
|Posted on||September 12th, 2016 12:34 PM EST|
|Download(s)||Has been downloaded 13105 times|
Captain's diary day 111.- Today we encountered a very interesting air balloon, which was flying with the wind, i have never seen any airballoon like it, it was huge and instead of carrying a person or some light weight, it carried a whole house with a tree, and a small grden as well. Like an island in the sky. At first it didn't respond to our mirror signals so, as the captain of the airship i gave the order to send the scout airboat out to see that everyting is alright. After the crew prepared the airboat. Me and three other skysailsmen were on it. I handed over the captain rank to Jackson, until my return. So we set off and reached the balloon without any complication. We docked our airboat and the got out of it. After we stepped over the fence an old captain looking man walked out of the house, and sad:
- "Oh look visitors! What a delightful suprise, i rarely welcome guests in here. What made you come here?"
- "Good day Sir. My name is Hudson. We just wanted to check that everything is alright. "
- "Don't worry sir it's all good here. Can i invite for dinner, I have a lot of bread to share."
- "No thank you sir, but i would like to see your house, if you let me."
- " Ofcourse sir let's get inside." - He sad. So we walked into his house it was a quite small house, with a chest, a furnice, a bed and a booksself stuffed with the best books sou can find around the world. It looked quite cosy.
- "Welcome to my meek house it's not a palace but it's good enough for me."
- "I have to admit this house is quite nice, but how did you get this giant airbaloon?"
- "You know back in the day I was the captain of the air marines, but i got tired of everyday life so I spent all my money to make this balloon. This was 15 years ago since than I'm going where the wind takes me. I have seen many things form above since than,hot deserts,peacefull rivers,noisy jungles, big oceans,and freezing tundras, but I never get bored because there is allways new land to explore."
- "Quite an amzing story, but sadly we have to go i have to get back to my duties. It was nice meeting you Sir.
- "It was nice to meet you to." -He sad
About a minute later we were on the airboat on our way back we waved goodbye to the old man. In the rest of the day nothing out of the ordenary happend, but this encounter got me thinking. What could life be on that air balloon, would it be good to just run away from our everyday problems? To fly where the wind takes you, watching the lands, and the sunnset from above, would that get boring after sometime? Who knows maybe only the old man on the balloon, and he looked happy,but enough wondering, let's get back to work. Work...
Did you read it? If yes.I hope you enjoyed. :)
|Love it! Fantastic idea with this little story!||
on April 13th, 2021 08:23 AM EST Reply
|Someone stole you build: https://www.minecraft-schematics.com/schematic/15824/||
on January 22nd, 2021 05:38 AM EST Reply
I just reported the stolen content via "Report" button.
on January 22nd, 2021 09:13 AM EST Reply
|Awesome hidden secret, even though I think the chest in the house should be a trapped chest? I found it by accident so I fixed it.||
on February 26th, 2018 03:09 PM EST Reply
|Great build near 100% compatible with my version of FTB ultimate 1.4.7||
on November 28th, 2017 05:44 PM EST Reply
|Very nice and loaded fine but got this when loading was done: Please report this error: java.lang.nullpointerexception null||
on September 24th, 2017 05:03 AM EST Reply
Can i use this on my server if i set i a sign of credits to you?
on August 14th, 2017 06:41 AM EST Reply