= Graphics Engine: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670
= Bus Standard: PCI Express 3.0
= Video Memory: GDDR5 2GB
= Engine Clock:
-GPU Boost Clock : 1006 MHz
-GPU Base Clock : 928 MHz
= CUDA Core: 1344
= Memory Clock: 6008 MHz ( 1502 MHz GDDR5 )
= Memory Interface: 256-bit
-DVI Max Resolution : 2560x1600
-DVI Output : Yes x 1 (DVI-I), Yes x 1 (DVI-D)
-HDMI Output : Yes x 1
-Display Port : Yes x 1 (Regular DP)
-HDCP Support : Yes
= Accessories: 1 x Power cable
= Software: ASUS GPU Tweak & Driver
= ASUS Features:
-DirectCU Mini Series
-6.7 " x 4.8 " x 1.6 " Inch
-17.01 x 12.19 x4.06 Centimeter
● To have the best cooling performance, ASUS GTX670-DCMOC-2GD5 extends the fansink to 2 slots. Please double check your Chassis and Motherboard dimension prior to purchase to make sure it fits in your system!
● Note that the actual boost clock will vary depending on actual system conditions. For more information, please visit http://www.geforce.com/
● Specifications are subject to change without notice.
● PCB color and bundled software versions are change without notice.
● Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective company.
● No UEFI support.
* No native UEFI BIOS support, for UEFI BIOS, please download from ASUS technique support site. (The update tool only for ASUS MB.)