|Rating||Rated 4.0 from 52 votes|
|Category||Houses And Shops|
|Posted on||March 2nd, 2013 04:47 PM EST|
|Download(s)||Has been downloaded 1918 times|
In our previous modern mansion it cam to our attention that there was a slight fault and fire was spreading and rapidly! We have sorted the fire problem out! but if there are any other improvements we can make please tell us!
i really love this, i want to build it with my friend in a survival server, what are the measurements?
on August 17th, 2020 09:20 PM EST Reply
Just completed this massive build the other night...
We spent more time walking through it and exploring, than it took to build it. This is an epic build that is spatially well executed.
Areas of improvement...
- some couches were missing seat cushions in upper floor bedrooms (easily fixed)
- unfinished "closet" area in main floor bathroom (ideas for a basement entrance are being tossed around)
- dining room table was suppressed into floor with no "switch" to activate the pistons (moderate fix with redstone)
- more foliage to give that complete curb appeal feel
- was questioning why it wasn't fully furnished, but that let us completely run wild decorating the vastness of this mansion
on March 17th, 2014 01:38 PM EST Reply
|Sorry for the lighting problems this was built in a spoutcraft client therefore the lighting settings are different! Tetchyone were was the fire? I thought I had sorted that sorry guys!||
on May 21st, 2013 04:27 PM EST Reply
|very nice, burned a bit too but was quickly put out and rebuilt.||
on May 20th, 2013 05:44 PM EST Reply
|Great work my wife loves it keep up the good work XD||
on March 20th, 2013 05:05 PM EST Reply