Hello everyone! In this Minecraft Tutorial we build a Japanese House. It is made using a beautiful color pallet and has plenty of space to place all your furniture and appliances.
Even though the detailing on this Japanese Minecraft House is quite simple, it really works with the color pallet I used making everything in this Japanese house come together.
- Schematic is only the house without gardens or anything.
- Map download has gardens and ponds around the house. (set to peaceful survival mode). A starter Kit + the basic appliances are provided for a smooth start.
Please support the many hours of work by visiting my youtube channel and perhaps give one or a few of these video's a like. This helps me grow my channel to eventually turn this passion in to a career and is by far the best way you can help me achieve this. A big thank you to every person who helps me towards this goal. 😘
Follow me on:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JayLythical
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/JayLythical
- Planet Minecraft: https://www.planetminecraft.com/member/jaylythical/
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/JayLythical/
(These are also a great way to get in touch with me if you so wish).
Music in the tutorials by: www.epidemicsound.com/
Used mods in the tutorials:
- Shaders: sildurs-shaders.github.io/ and https://bitslablab.com/bslshaders/
- Replay mod: www.replaymod.com/
- Better Leaves: https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/texture-packs/better-leaves-add-on-2-0
|Would this, or any of the other schematics on this site, work with Minecolonies/Structurize, or is there a different place to go for those type of schematics?||
on April 9th, 2021 12:26 PM EST Reply