Simple house from easy to get resources. Has two stories and a kitchen, no other furnishing included. Was planning on making a basement but I built this on a super flat world so I couldn't go deep enough, however I left the stairs for anyone who wants to build the basement with their own creativity!
Thank you for sharing this. I love it, and so do a lot of others players. I recreated this house to the best of my ability, using the 2 angles shown from the outside of the house. Other players loved it. I had to tell them that it was not my design and I found it here. I plan on building it again on another server. I will post a sign saying “Designed by aKnommEn, built by Stilettos.”
Will you be sharing any more ideas soon?
on December 25th, 2019 11:05 AM EST Reply
I worked out a way to get schematics in world on MC 1.10+ without mods. It requires a world with cheats enabled for Creative mode and commands.
1. Go to cubical.xyz and load the schematic file.
2. Save the build as an NBT structure file and download it.
3. Go to where your Minecraft saves are located. On Windows it will be C:UsersYour PC UsernameAppDataRoaming.minecraftsaves, on Mac it is ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves
4. Open your world folder and go to generatedminecraftstructures
5. Move the .nbt file you downloaded earlier to this folder.
6. Open Minecraft and load your save.
7. Switch to Creative mode by typing /gamemode creative
8. Type /give @p structure_block 1 . A purple block will appear in your inventory.
9. Set down the structure block where you would like to place the build.
10. Right-click or press the button you assigned to "use" on the structure block. Press the "Data" button on the left, then the "Save" button, and you should now be in "Load mode".
11. in the Structure name box, type the name of your .nbt file, for example traditional-spruce. Press the LOAD button on the right. If it says the structure is not available, double-check the name and make sure you put the .nbt file in the correct place (See step 3)
12. If all is well, you will see an outline where the build will go. If you're happy with the position, use the structure block again and press LOAD once more.
13. Once the build has materialized, you can break the structure block to get rid of the outline around it.
I hope this helps! I much prefer this method over fiddling with mods.
on August 2nd, 2019 02:30 PM EST Reply