Find here articles tagged as "website"
Minecraft-Schematics.com has been updated to version 1.1.
- You cannot rate your own schematic anymore
- Schematics need at least 3 votes to be displayed in "Top rated"
- Added "Server Hosting" page
- Added a RSS feed for our blog: http://www.minecraft-schematics.com/rss/blog/
- New Captcha system
- Added "Latest comments" page
- Schematics without at least one picture will not be show anymore (except on owner profile)
- Added "Support us" page
- Added users leaderboard based on achievements: "Achievements leaderboard"
- Added "Traps" category
Minecraft-Schematics.com was launched in Beta state on October 19th.
Version 1.0 has now been released and Minecraft-schematics.com is no more in Beta state. This mean that the basic features are now finished and that we can now focus on new features. Watch our blog for new features.
We have also added two new options for your account/profile:
- an option to show your email on your profile page
- an option to set a website url on your profile page
A schematic is not working? Someone uploaded an inappropriate picture?
We have added a "report" module so that you can now help us to moderate the website. Simply click on the "report" button on a schematic's detail page and you will be redirected on an easy and quick form to warn us.
We have just released support for Youtube video. So you can now link a Youtube video to a schematic. This will allow user to get a better look at your creations.
Minecraft-Schematics.com has now a blog module. This module will allow us to share content with you: updates, news, contests... It will also allow you to post comments to let us know your opinions, suggestions,...