Find here articles tagged as "website"
"Minecraft-Schematics.com" will be one year old in few days. To celebrate this, the version 1.4 of the website is now finished.
Some features of this new version were available since some weeks but new features has been added recently.
There is no need to send any more moderator applications, our staff is now complete.
Congratulations to our new moderators and I'm sure that with them, Minecraft-Schematics.com is gonna be even better.
You can discover our moderators on our new page dedicated to the Staff: http://www.minecraft-schematics.com/staff/
We have received more than 170 moderator applications. If you have not received an answer for the moment, it means that you have passed the first selection. We are now in the final selection process.
To finish, there is no need to send any more applications, we have already too much candidates.
"Minecraft-Schematics.com" is now 10 months old and new features are coming soon. With almost 1,000 schematics, every day more than 2,000 visitors come on "Minecraft-Schematics.com". To handle this, it is now time to get a team of moderators.
Do you like "Minecraft-Schematics.com" and want to help? So apply to become a moderator.
What are the tasks of a moderator?
A moderator will have the following tasks:
- Test schematics so that users enjoy schematics that are working and has been tested
- Report stolen schematics - Update incorrect informations on schematics
- Report inappropriate content (pictures, comments...)
How to apply to become a moderator?
If you want to become a moderator, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following informations:
- What is your age?
- What is your account on Minecraft-Schematics.com?
- Do you have a Minecraft server? If yes, what is the address of your server?
- How many times per week can you give to Minecraft-Schematics.com?
- Is english your native language?
"Minecraft-Schematics.com" has celebrated its 6 months last month and is now hosting almost 500 schematics. On this occasion, we have updated the website to version 1.3.
Summary of changes:
- Code cleaning and lots of tweaks/improvements
- Lots of small design updates
- Achievements system updated
- New settings for your profile
- Statistics chart for contributors
- Improve home page
- Improve profile page
- Two new themes: Ancient & Asian
- A new category: Arenas
- New fields for schematics: width, length, height, blocks and paste position.
The achievements system of "Minecraft-Schematics.com" has been updated. This update is a part of the coming 1.3 version of our website.
- Four new achievements added
- Complete overhaul of the achievements pictures
- Achievements list design has been updated
- Achievements leaderboard design has been updated
We will add more achievements soon.
We have released an update to the user profile page.
You can now add, to your profile, the following settings:
- Facebook url
- Google+ url
- Steam profile/group url
- Youtube profile/channel url
- Twitter username
- Skype username
- Minecraft username
- Server key (if you have a server register on "Minecraft Multiplayer")
- A banner
You see an example of the new user profile page here: http://www.minecraft-schematics.com/user/towncraft/
To update your profile: http://www.minecraft-schematics.com/account/#profile
We are working on "Minecraft-Schematics.com" version 1.3 and we have already released some new features/updates:
Each schematic has now a new page that will show complete statistics to it's owner.
An improve home page
The home page has been improved. We hope that you will like it.
In the coming days, more changes are coming.
We have now 200 schematics!! A big thanks to all contributors, next step: 500 schematics!