Find here articles tagged as "update"
Minecraft Pocket Edition 0.11.0 is available for Android, iOS, FireOS and Windows Phone.
You can find the full changelog here : http://minecraftpocket-servers.com/blog/48/minecraft-pocket-edition-0110-is-available/
You can find all servers for MCPE 0.11.0 here : http://minecraftpocket-servers.com/version/0_11_0_alpha/
"Minecraft-Schematics.com" will be one year old in few days. To celebrate this, the version 1.4 of the website is now finished.
Some features of this new version were available since some weeks but new features has been added recently.
Minecraft 1.6 "The Horse Update" is out. This new version recquire you to download the new "Minecraft launcher" here: http://help.mojang.com/customer/portal/articles/1163345-new-minecraft-launcher
Main Changes in 1.6:
- Added Horses
- Added Donkeys, Mules
- Added Horse Armor
- Added Leads
- Added Carpets
- Added Hardened Clay, Stained Clay
- Added Block of Coal
- Added Name Tags (item)
- Added Hay Bales
- Texture packs are now “resource packs" that also can hold sound etc ....
Full changelog: http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Version_history#1.6
To find a server running Minecraft 1.6.2: http://minecraft-mp.com/version/1_6_2/
"Minecraft-Schematics.com" has celebrated its 6 months last month and is now hosting almost 500 schematics. On this occasion, we have updated the website to version 1.3.
Summary of changes:
- Code cleaning and lots of tweaks/improvements
- Lots of small design updates
- Achievements system updated
- New settings for your profile
- Statistics chart for contributors
- Improve home page
- Improve profile page
- Two new themes: Ancient & Asian
- A new category: Arenas
- New fields for schematics: width, length, height, blocks and paste position.
The achievements system of "Minecraft-Schematics.com" has been updated. This update is a part of the coming 1.3 version of our website.
- Four new achievements added
- Complete overhaul of the achievements pictures
- Achievements list design has been updated
- Achievements leaderboard design has been updated
We will add more achievements soon.
We have released an update to the user profile page.
You can now add, to your profile, the following settings:
- Facebook url
- Google+ url
- Steam profile/group url
- Youtube profile/channel url
- Twitter username
- Skype username
- Minecraft username
- Server key (if you have a server register on "Minecraft Multiplayer")
- A banner
You see an example of the new user profile page here: http://www.minecraft-schematics.com/user/towncraft/
To update your profile: http://www.minecraft-schematics.com/account/#profile
We are working on "Minecraft-Schematics.com" version 1.3 and we have already released some new features/updates:
Each schematic has now a new page that will show complete statistics to it's owner.
An improve home page
The home page has been improved. We hope that you will like it.
In the coming days, more changes are coming.
Minecraft 1.5 "The Redstone Update" is now out. To update your Minecraft client, just launch it and click on "Yes" when prompting for update.
This new version bring a huge list of changes, improvements, new blocks:
-Engine optimizations with a more realistic lighting
-New format for texture packs, support for HD texture packs and fonts, textures can be animated!!
-Detailed death messages
-New blocks & items: activator rail, block of redstone, daylight sensor, dropper, hopper, redstone comparator, trapped chest, nether brick, nether quartz
-More powerfull mobs
-Lots of bug fixes (105 bugs fixed)
You can view the full list of changes here on the official Minecraft wiki: http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Version_history
If you are looking for 1.5 servers to play on: http://minecraft-mp.com/version/1_5/
Minecraft-Schematics.com has been updated to version 1.1.
- You cannot rate your own schematic anymore
- Schematics need at least 3 votes to be displayed in "Top rated"
- Added "Server Hosting" page
- Added a RSS feed for our blog: http://www.minecraft-schematics.com/rss/blog/
- New Captcha system
- Added "Latest comments" page
- Schematics without at least one picture will not be show anymore (except on owner profile)
- Added "Support us" page
- Added users leaderboard based on achievements: "Achievements leaderboard"
- Added "Traps" category