"Minecraft-Schematics.com" is now 10 months old and new features are coming soon. With almost 1,000 schematics, every day more than 2,000 visitors come on "Minecraft-Schematics.com". To handle this, it is now time to get a team of moderators.
Do you like "Minecraft-Schematics.com" and want to help? So apply to become a moderator.
What are the tasks of a moderator?
A moderator will have the following tasks:
- Test schematics so that users enjoy schematics that are working and has been tested
- Report stolen schematics - Update incorrect informations on schematics
- Report inappropriate content (pictures, comments...)
How to apply to become a moderator?
If you want to become a moderator, please send an email to email@example.com with the following informations:
- What is your age?
- What is your account on Minecraft-Schematics.com?
- Do you have a Minecraft server? If yes, what is the address of your server?
- How many times per week can you give to Minecraft-Schematics.com?
- Is english your native language?
|Gah! I wish I applied -_-. But then I didn't have any awesome builds to show myself. I visit here a lot though now :D Almost every day! I think I'd make a good moderator :3||
on August 29th, 2013 04:04 PM EST Reply
|Thank you all for your applications. I have received more than 120 applications, so it will take some time to sort them and make the moderators choice.||
on August 15th, 2013 07:50 AM EST Reply